Friday, August 20, 2010

Peter’s Copenhagen first post

It’s 5 in the morning and my internal clock is still on Aussie time, so I thought I would post my first blog.

We haven’t stopped for two days leaving early in the morning returning late at night. The Crown plaza hotel is in a great location to get into the city by metro (5 stops) or by train (1 stop).  I made a really good choice with selecting this hotel, classy.

Copenhagen is beyond expectations. The sights, museums, sightseeing tours, food and the people are marvellous.

Copenhagen is a city of one or two million beautiful women and you only have to stand on the corner for ten minutes and two hundred of them will ride by.  Everyone rides.

Anyway here are a few more photos.

 IMG_0637

IMG_0543 IMG_0525IMG_0597 IMG_0604

2 comments:

  1. There's no way either of you went on that roller coaster.
    Glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. It was fun watching it though!

    ReplyDelete